The Regional Studies Association continues with its successful Webinar Series and the LDnet community is warmly invited to join these webinar sessions.
In addition, the RSA’s European Foundation (RSA Europe) offers also a number of high profile webinars delivered in partnered with EU Institutions. Please see below for more details.
This webinar series offers training and support for skills, knowledge and professional development on a variety of topics. All sessions are open to all and free to attend. Recordings are available on demand via the RSA Members’ Lounge.
- Virtual Events: Conquering the worldwide webinar: How to plan and deliver a webinar – Alex Holmes (Regional Studies Association, UK), 21.10.2020, 15:00 BST
- Networking: Using social media to develop your scholarly networks – Raul Pacheco-Vega (Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO) Sede México), 04.11.2020, 14:00 GMT
- Grants and Funding: Navigating the maze – your journey from grant funding to Open Access publishing – Victoria Gardner (Taylor & Francis, UK), 02.12.2020, 13:00 GMT
- Career Development: Write a winning academic CV – Henrik Halkier (Aalborg University, Denmark), 09.12.2020, 14:00 GMT
RSA Regions Cities Industry Webinar Series
The Regions Cities Industry Webinar Series presents acclaimed experts in the field of regional studies, science and policy. This monthly series is open to all and free to attend. Recordings are available on demand via the RSA Members’ Lounge.
- Pathways to a Green, Equitable, Covid-19 Recovery, 28.10.2020, 10.00 EDT, 15.00 CET, 14.00 GMT
- Entrepreneurship and Regional Growth in the Long Run, 25.11.2020, 13:00 GMT, 14:00 CET
- Whatever Happened to Uneven Development? In Conversation with Professor Jamie Peck and Dr Marion Werner, 16.12.2020, 9:00 PST, 16:00 GMT, 17:00 CET